- You will be able to access the most parts of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible if you have completed the basic registration process. Depending on situation and partnership requirements, Qood reserves all rights to request for more fields of information and other related details. All rights are reserved and protected without prejudice.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use this website for your own purposes. Certain fields of information maybe allowed for printing and downloading. However, there must be no modifications of any content without our prior consent. Qood reserves the right to reject any of such liberties and/or use without any notice. Any materials on this website must not be republished online or offline and/or in other platforms (digital and non-digital) without our written prior permission.
- The full copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in all materials on this website and/or related domains are owned by Qood and/or related associates and partners. It cannot and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
- Subject to the above, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission and approvals.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do encounter downtime or glitches due to server and technical issues; as well as other external and circumstantial issues. It maybe temporary or it maybe prolonged. Such is technology and the wider environment. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time and/or for any prolonged period of time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control or influence. Where possible we will try to update the public with prior warning of maintenance issues and troubleshooting matters; but we shall not be obliged to do so; and we will not be held liable on such lapses and/or gaps (if any) in any way, manner or form.
- When using this website you shall not post and/or send to and/or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consent and approvals;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the laws of Singapore and other international and regional communities;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, and/or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authority and/or court order requiring us to disclose the identity and/or other details of any person and/or groups posting material(s) to this website in breach of the above stated conditions and terms.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Qood and/or our associates and partners may provide links to other sites that may be of relevance and interest to users. Qood and/or our associates and partners have no control over, and is not responsible for the content on the linked sites and/or for any damage(s) you may incur from the linked sites (including any virus, spyware, malware, worms, errors, loss of data, misinformation, fake news and/or damaging material contained in the linked sites) and/or the availability of any content on the linked sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to the linked sites or related actions.
WORKING WITH AND IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE SOCIAL EQUITY AND RELATED PARTIES
- Qood will be working in partnership and collaboration with The Social Equity Pte. Ltd to assist job applicant or/and job posters (including Employers, VWOs, Organisations and/or Agencies) on the platform www.qood.com.sg.
- The Social Equity Pte Ltd may collect information of job posters and/or job applicants from the platform as well as to contact job posters or/and job applicants for the purpose of assisting in the use of the job portal and/or areas pertaining to employment, training, skills upgrading and/or client servicing and feedback related activities. This will be done in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy.
- The Social Equity Pte. Ltd holds the decision and rights (explicit and otherwise) to obtain, retain, use, amend, delete, market, transfer and re-distribute all information and data obtained from the website and across all related platforms, channels and modes.
- The Social Equity accepts no liabilities, damages, losses and/or claims in any way, manner or form with regards to conducting its objectives and using the website and its contents and information as well as other related and/or linked platforms. All rights are reserved; and subject to change without any notifications.
- While we make every reasonable and logical effort to ensure that all Qood and/or our associates and partners contents displayed on the site is accurate, timely and complete, it must be recognized that we provide the Qood and/or associates and partners contents for purposes of information and do not guarantee the correctness, completeness and cohesiveness of such material on this website.
- Qood and/or our associates and partners are not liable in any way, form and/or manner. Qood and/or our associates and partners may make changes and/or deletion to the material on this website at any time and without notice in any way, manner and/or form. The material on this website may be out-of-date, or on rare occasions incorrect; and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up-to-date.
- It is important to note that the material and information at this website is provided without any conditions, guarantees and/or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these terms may have effect in relation to this website and/or related platforms.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether and/or not involved in producing, maintaining and/or delivering this website), shall be liable and/or responsible for any kind of loss or damage and/or risk that may result to you and/or a third party as a result of your and/or their use of our website. Such exclusion(s) shall include servicing and/or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect and/or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract and/or otherwise in connection with this website.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude and/or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud and/or deception; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the Singapore Law.
- You hereby agree willingly and freely to fully indemnify and hold Qood, and its affiliates, partners, associates and employees as well as potential clients, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
- Any use of the Site and/or any Service current and/or new;
- Your connection to the Site;
- Your breach of any NDA/terms and conditions of these Website Conditions;
- Your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- These Website Conditions and all matters relating to your access to, ad/or use of, this Site and the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- "Personal Data" is any data and information of an individual, whether true or not, which identifies an individual from that data or from that data pool; and other information or information pool to which we have or are likely to have access.
In the course of using our Platform, Personal Data that we collect of you may include:
- Name, gender, contact details, address, photo, identification documents and details, passport;
- Employment history, educational background, salary details, bank details, credit history;
- Family details, criminal records, health and related records;
- Application forms and the details within;
- Other relevant data that is necessary to facilitate your job application or job posting, as the case may be.
- Qood is a Singapore-based Singapore-owned jobs platform for job applicants and job posters (including and not limited to organisations, employers, groups, SMEs, VWOs, agencies). The Qood job portal and website works directly and in close collaboration with our affiliate and partner, The Social Equity Pte Ltd and/or its related associates, to provide assistance to job applicant as well as job posters on the platform.
Qood collects your Personal Data in the following ways:
- using the Platform and/or any of our services and linked offerings and promotions;
- user account creation, usage, maintenance and updating;
- submission of resume/curriculum vitae, professional references, documents, visuals and all forms;
- submission of application forms;
- interaction with our personnel, staff and/or associated contacts via phone, email, contact forms and/or in-person via events and/or otherwise;
- when you respond to our promotions, links, initiatives, marketing mailers, contests, fund raisers, events and/or are contacting by our marketing personnel and/or associates;
- when you request to be included in a mailing list digital and non-digital format;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason(s).
- It is your duty to ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us are complete, accurate, true and correct. We reserve all rights to reject, accept and amend all information submitted to us via our channels without any prior notifications and/or alerts.
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third-party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, employees and/or authorised representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third-party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes. We reserve all rights to reject, accept and amend all information submitted to us via our channels without any prior notifications and/or alerts.
Qood and our affiliate, The Social Equity Pte Ltd and related associates and network partners, may process and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
For all users
- providing the Platform and its related services;
- to maintain your user account with us;
- responding to your queries, requests and/or complaints;
- compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- audits, reviews, analysis of processes and risk management;
- verifying your data, information, personal particulars;
- provide you with services, including marketing and sales services, which you had signed up and/or requested for;
- conducting of market and analytical research, understanding and determining customer location, preferences, patterns and demographics for us to review, develop and improve our products, services and also develop new special offers and marketing programmes and to do better customer service and follow-ups;
- sending you details of products, services, contests, special offers, notifications and/or rewards, provided by us and/or our affiliates and associates and related network, which we deemed to be and may be of interest to you;
- From time-to-time sending to you job and skill upgrading opportunities and information, events and other related marketing messages via SMS or WhatsApp and other digital and no-digital formats;
- submission to government partners to assist with providing you services; and
- any other purpose relating to the Platform, our services and any of the above.
If user whom is a job applicant
- assisting or submitting your resume/curriculum vitae;
- background checks and due diligence checks;
- collecting information about your suitability for the position applied for;
- organising training and development programs;
- assessing your performance;
- sending you updates, information and alerts related to job applications which you may have requested for;
- submission to government partners, agencies or other public and/or private organisations (and groups) as part of the job application procedure and process; and
- any other purpose relating to the Platform, our services to you as a job applicant and any of the above.
If the user of the website platform is a job poster (like a potential employer and organisation etc), we require and reserve all rights (without notifications and/or alerts) to:
- verify and/or qualify your entity details and all documentations including legal and official ones;
- verifying the veracity of your job posts; and to contact you (the job poster) directly via any reasonable means and modes, if there are any errors, misunderstandings and/or misalignment of information;
- organising jobfairs, talks, networking sessions, seminars, events and others online, offline and/or physical and/or hybrid formats;
- assessing suitable services and/or other product or service offerings for you; and
- any other purpose relating to the Platform, our services to you as a job poster and/or any of the above.
- For all users
Qood reserves all rights to decide and to act with regards to disclosure (full and/or partial); and will only disclose, use and reference your Personal Data for legitimate purposes as listed above, to:
- our affiliates, business partners, associates, network, agents, contractor, vendor and third-party providers;
- government and approved public agencies (including social and family services and others);
- financial institutions, credit bureau, scoring agencies, institutions and others;
- By submitting this form and/or using, browsing and remaining on this site and related links and sites, you agree that Qood Pte Ltd and The Social Equity Pte Ltd and their related associates, network and partners may collect information of job posters or/and job applicants from the platform as well as contact job posters or/and job applicants for the purpose of assisting users in the use of the job portal and/or any employment related activities in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy. We remain and retain sole discretion with regards to the use, amendment, editing, deleting, referencing, retention and/or other modes pertaining to the information and data presented here. We accept no liabilities and costs in any way, form and/or manner; and all of our rights are protected across all situations.
- You hereby agree to our affiliate, The Social Equity Pte. Ltd and related associates, network and partners, in directly contacting you via postal mail and/or electronic transmission to my email address; and to my telephone number(s) by way of voice call / phone call, SMS / MMS /other electronic modes of text messages; and/or email / fax, for the purpose of sending me information about products and/or services that The Social Equity and related associates, network and partnersmay be offering (including, without limitation, to any job offers, job details, trainings, upgrading opportunities, educational and non-educational seminars, talks, events and/or forum across digital and/or non-digital formats; physical and hybrid formats and modes), and which The Social Equity believes may be of interest or benefit to you and related parties and/or organisation.
- If your Personal Data has been provided to third parties in the course of using our Platform and/or using our services in anyway or modes, you must contact such third-party directly to withdraw consent or update your Personal Data. Accordingly, you acknowledge that qood does not have control over such third-parties, and such third-parties may still contact you for, amongst others, marketing, search and recruitment and/or job matching services or other sales and marketing opportunities.
- If you withdraw your consent for whatever reason(s) to the use of your Personal Data in any way, qood and our associated network, partners and associates will not be able to continue providing our services. If this results in a subsequent breach of contractual obligations, qood expressly reserves its rights at law and to terminate accordingly and without notifications or alerts.
qood deploys cookies and other formats which are small data files sent to your browser to store and track statistical and information about you when you use and engage our Platform and related links. These may include:
- Faster loading of the Platform;
- Browser type and other information;
- Common entry, common exit and drop-off point;
- User profile; frequency of visit, time spent on pages and page views and others; and
- Organic traffic, paid traffic and/or unique visitors.
- We reserve all rights to add, delete, improve and change any cookies and other electronic formats to suit our overall objectives.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED IN LAW, QOOD AND ITS AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGEMENT, EMPLOYEES, INTERNS, VOLUNTEERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPORTERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS AND ADVISORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT AND/OR MANNER FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUFFERED BY YOU WHATSOEVER DIRECTLY AND/OR INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM AND/OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF AND/OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM AND/OR RELATED LINKS, GROUPS AND OFFERINGS.