- You will be able to access the most parts of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you completed the registration. All rights are reserved without prejudice.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use this website for your own purposes. Certain information maybe allow to be printed and downloaded from this Website. However, there must be no modification of any content without our consent. Qood reserves the right to reject any of such liberties and/or use. Any materials on this website must not be republished online or offline or in other platforms without our written permission.
- The full copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in all material on this website and/or related domains are owned by Qood and/or related associates and partners. It cannot and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission and approvals.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do encounter downtime or glitches due to server and technical issues; as well as other external issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time and for any prolonged period of time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control or influence. Where possible we will try to update the public with prior warning of maintenance issues and troubleshooting matters but we shall not be obliged to do so.
- When using this website you shall not post and/or send to and/or from this Website
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consent;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the laws of Singapore and other international and regional communities;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, and/or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authority and/or court order requiring us to disclose the identity and/or other details of any person and/or groups posting material(s) to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Qood and/or our associates and partners may provide links to other sites that may be of relevance and interest to users. Qood and/or our associates and partners have no control over, and is not responsible for the content on the linked sites and/or for any damage(s) you may incur from the linked sites (including any virus, spyware, malware, worms, errors, loss of data, misinformation, fake news and/or damaging material contained in the linked sites) and/or the availability of any content on the linked sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to the linked sites.
- While we make every effort to ensure that all Qood and/or our associates and partners contents displayed on the site is accurate, timely and complete, we provide the Qood and/or associates and partners contents for purposes of information and do not guarantee the correctness, completeness and cohesiveness of such material on this website. Qood and/or our associates and partners are not liable in any way or manner. Qood and/or our associates and partners may make changes and/or deletion to the material on this website at any time and without notice in any way or form. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this website is provided without any conditions, guarantees and/or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these terms may have effect in relation to this website and/or related platforms.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether and/or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable and/or responsible for any kind of loss or damage and/or risk that may result to you and/or a third party as a result of your and/or their use of our website. Such exclusion(s) shall include servicing and/or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect and/or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract and/or otherwise in connection with this website.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude and/or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the Singapore Law.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold Qood, and its affiliates, partners, associates and employees as well as potential clients, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
- any use of the Site or any Service;
- your connection to the Site;
- your breach of any nda/terms and conditions of these Website Conditions;
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- These Website Conditions and all matters relating to your access to, ad/or use of, this Site and the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.